Use of Your Information
We use your contact information for internal purposes only, such as, but not limited to:
- Confirming your order, subscription, or registration
- Analyzing trends, statistics, and preferences
- Informing you of new products, newsletters, services, exclusive offers, and providing you with information about Carson®
- To respond to any inquiries or requests
- Process and fulfill your order and communicating with you regarding your order
- To help us improve your customer experience
- To allow you to send or forward messages to a friend through the Site (by using such functionality, you are agreeing that you have the right to provide to us your friend's name and email address for such purpose)
- As we believe necessary or appropriate under applicable law
- We may contact you regarding opinion surveys of current services or potential new offerings.
You may also stop the delivery of future promotional email from Carson® by responding directly to any email that you receive (or by using the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of the email) with a request to remove you from the mailing list. Please note that if you "opt-out" we will try to comply with your request in a reasonable amount of time. If you "opt-out" of receiving marketing related messages and material from us we will not be able to remove your personal information from our databases; and we do reserve the right to still send you important administrative messages, and you can not "opt-out" of receiving those types of important messages.
Under no circumstances will we sell or disclose your information to a third party. We may disclose your contact information when we believe that law or legal process requires it.
If you need to update your information we welcome you to either call us at 800 888 1918 or email us at Service@CarsonHomeAccents.com.
Non Personal Information
We maintain all procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. To guard your information that is delivered to us electronically, we use SSL (Secured Sockets Layer). SSL encrypts your credit card number, name, and address so only we are able to decode your information. We store your personal information that you provide on computer systems with limited access that are in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) we protect it through Sage Pay. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. Please exercise caution in submitting your personal information via the Site, especially if you are accessing it via a hotspot or public network.
Although we strive to provide the most secure measures to protect your personal information, we can not warrant or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to or from our web sites, and you do so at your own risk. If you feel it is too risky to place your personal information over the Site, please call us at 800 888 1918 to place your order or ask questions.
Use of Site By Minors
Our site is a general audience site [that is restricted to retail businesses only] and is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). We do not permit anyone under the age of 18 to register with us and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites